Notes about the JD this year



Clarno to Cottonwood - About 70 miles


June 20-25th


It is a high water year, expect flows to be around 5000 CFS. Makes for easy rowing and mediocre fishing. Also, be prepared for a survival type experience with the coolest dampest spring on record. Cool weather gear and rain gear is a must!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Planning Meeting next Monday

Well most of the votes are in and it looks like our kickoff planning meeting will be next Monday evening at my house at 7:15. Friday was the second place winner.



I'll put out a couple of bags of chips for snacks and if there is any beer left over from Aline's meet the school board representative event, they'll be beer too.

I recommend leaving kids at home, only because it is a school night, homework, bedtimes, not winding up Levi right before bed, and so forth, but if you need to bring them, that is fine too.
Also, for anyone who is interested Sierra Trading Post has a good deal on large drybags. Here is their link (I do not work for this company, nor am I endorsing their products over any other - except that I like cheap):
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4293,81197_Seattle-Sports-H2Zero-Gear-Dry-Bag-Waterproof-Large.html


Dad, we can patch you in by speakerphone.



See you all Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment