OK, here is what we have so far:
Jan and Sam – thanks for coordinating meals!
Norm – Kudos for agreeing to coordinate and arrange shuttles, I’m sure all y’all will be happy with his performance.
We need someone to volunteer to organize the kitchen. This person is responsible for making sure we have the proper number of pots and pans, stoves, fuel, etc.
I propose we have a planning meeting. I am going to suggest next Monday or Wednesday or Friday (after 7) evening. I can’t do Mondays or Tuesdays, or Thursdays. Please indicate if you can make next Monday, Wednesday, or Friday evening. Please respond!!
Notes about the JD this year
Clarno to Cottonwood - About 70 milesJune 20-25th
It is a high water year, expect flows to be around 5000 CFS. Makes for easy rowing and mediocre fishing. Also, be prepared for a survival type experience with the coolest dampest spring on record. Cool weather gear and rain gear is a must!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment